Thursday, July 15, 2004

sorry

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it to D&D tomorrow by 12 because of my art class. If I leave early from it (it normally runs until 3:30) I can probably get out by 1 and be at Ben's house at around 1:15, but it could be later if there are complications. I hate to do it, but this post is just a desperate plea for either the session to start later or, more plausibly, for it to end at a later time. I'm really sorry, since I know everybody already has had plans made, and I understand if nothing can be done. If nothing can be done, I bequeath control of my character to Quiggy (I'll scan my character sheets so he can print them out or something). Anyway, sorry about all this. But hey, at least I got that riddle, right?

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rach said...

yes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home