Saturday, July 17, 2004

D&D Session

Ben and Evan are currently out at Stone harbor for the week.  I was thining that it might be possible for the rest of us to get together at least once this week to have a D&D session.  However, this would mean coming up with figuring out what to do about their absence, and we need to get Tusz to be willing to create a new character (let's face it, his old one will never return).  I think that we should just play on without B&E, with them not dying or gaining XP.  Comment on this if you agree.   Or, we could start up a comedy campaign, which I would be willing to DM for.
 
P.S. I don't think that Ransom should come again, he seemed to be completely crazy.





5 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come please? I was supposed to the last two weeks but the first I was at the Penn State Arts Festival and the second I was at the beach. I just got back today. Can I come?

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Igor said...

Yeah, I'm willing to let you come, and I'll bet the others would too.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Igor said...

Yah

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If, possible, I would like to be able to post on this blog... gabriellev@verizon.net

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger The Midnight Movie Guy said...

this sounds like a fine idea. somone post a date/time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home