Thursday, September 23, 2004

This weekend

I don't know everybody's plans, but if everybody's able I'm willing to host a D&D session this weekend Actually... As Ben and I have a different schedule this Saturday, it won't work this week. Next week's good, though. Drop a comment; the default time would be next Saturday from 12-8, but let me know what does and doesn't work for you.

Also, I added a Bloglet box to the side so you can get all of the latest (well, delayed by a day) D&D news right in your email. Convenient!

9 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Rach said...

yeah RJ and i mighht be able to go, but you live damn far away...

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Rach said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Rach said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Not that much farther from Ben, I think... I live only about ten minutes or so from him.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Oh yeah, that's right... Darn.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Igor said...

Hmmm... I seem to remember my mom saying that for whatever reason, I have a conflict on Saturday. I'll have to see.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Igor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Igor said...

What! Ah, no! Dougie, do me a favor: when you change plans, MAKE A NEW POST!!!
THAT WAY PEOPLE SEE IT!!!
Next week should work

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Oh... Yeah, that probably would work better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home